- Open the Registry Editor. Click the Start button, type regedit, and press Enter.
- If a User Account Control dialog box appears, click "Yes".
- Navigate to the following key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Explorer
- On the right hand pane, double-click the value link, changing its value to 00 00 00 00.
- Restart the computer (or just explorer if you know how) and no more “Shortcut to” prefixes XD
If you’re the lazy SOB i know you are i made a registry entry to double click on and it will do it for you XD
Cheers biches ^_^